The Umbrella for Ukraine project is a quick local response effort put together by the Podkarpackie Association for Active Families along with other Podkarpackie NGOs and activists in response to the war in Ukraine. It provides assistance to refugees in need of help as well as other organizations that are working to help them.
We worked together to create solutions to some of the problems the refugees were facing. The Umbrella for Ukraine project provided the refugees assistance with getting access to schools, finding psychological help, and help with various medical needs.
As part of the Umbrella for Ukraine project, thanks to the financing provided by the Chancellery of the Prime Minister, we were able to host the following events at the TUTU Psychophysical Development Center:
- Integrating Animation Activities carried out by the KK Kids animation team: June 11-12, 2022
- Performance by Clowns Without Borders: June 23, 2022
- Krystian Herba bike show: July 19, 2022
- Integration Classes for Ukrainian and Polish children for the employees of Ukrainian nuclear power plants: August 16-17, 2022
- Active Fridays organized by the Mini Brain Academy animation team: July 29, 2022, August 5, 2022, August, 12, 2022, August 19, 2022, August 26. 2022